
I have been creating!! And it feels wonderful. When I saw the color challenge at stamp tv this week, I just knew the image I wanted to use for it but I didn't have a sketch in mind. So my friend Lori sent me the link to Tracy's blog and I knew that was perfect. So off I went to create and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I hope that you like it. I have another card that is almost ready to go but I'm looking for my chocolate pearls that have seen to run off as the finishing touch.

hi there - your blog is adorable, wanted to thank you for entering and posting my blog candy, Good luck! when I go to STV, I will check out your gallery....LOL, Linda
ReplyDeleteOkay Carrie, I'm still chuckling at this card. =) FANTASTIC!!! I'm so glad the sketch worked out for you. I have to thank Lori for linking us together. I hope you will be back again.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tracy
Cute card! The image and sentiment are hilarious! Great job on Tracy's sketch!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I haven't used my hippo in awhile but it's always my go-to image for a late bday card!
ReplyDelete