Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Christmas

Ok so I had planned to make Christmas cards throughout the year but that didn't exactly happen but at least I've started making some in August so it won't be a mad rush come November. This is a case of a layout I saw Markie's Mom use on SCS. I might redo it because I still feel like it needs something. Anyone have any input?

9 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie!
    I really love this -may have to 'borrow' the layout, if you don't mind! And the image is great. Glad you received your candy - should give you plenty of choice for a little while!
    Hugs Tricia -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas-card! Never too early to start!

    Greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carrie
    This is super cute. It turned out great. I love the layout as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY is that Anya Elf super cute!! great layout... hmmmm something else.... hmmm, well something in the corners?? like photo corners? or I always like to ink edges, just a little touch - looks pretty good as is though ;) and I haven't made any xmas cards either yet.... i think I started in August last year, so I better get on it - though I do have some leftovers hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning the Club Anya blog candy! Woohoo for you! All 3 new digi images...I'm so happy for you!

    I think your card is adorable. If you wanted you could try any of Leigh Anne's suggestions (they would look great) or maybe some gems or "bling" of some kind??? Maybe on each side of Anya, on the riboon or maybe a group of 3 or so in the bottom right hand corner? Ok, but really I like it just the way it is! =)

    Congrats again hun! Enjoy your new digi stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! I wish I had been able to snag Elf Anya last year, but I barely was discovering TGF then. Maybe add something around the edges? Like a faux stitched border to go with the stiching on the ribbon? Oh, btw, you won my blog candy! Email me your addy so I can send it to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sweet!! well done for starting your christmas cards. i said that i was going to start mine early this year...and i still haven't really started.... lol. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carrie! You have a blog now? Yippee! This card is darling!

    ReplyDelete