Monday, August 10, 2009

Penny Black Challenge Week 61



I can't tell you how excited I was when I first found this blog. Most of my stamping buddies who know me know how much I love Penny Black. So when I saw this weeks sketch I just had to play along. It's my first attempt at any of the Penny Black challenges but I know it won't be my last! I hope you enjoy my card.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! These bunnies are so cute and the colours are fab! Thanks for playing along with my Penny Black sketch!

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to Penny Black Saturday and we are so glad that you found us....and such a beautiful card...love the colours and your super cute bunnies......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC and we hope to see you often...hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Those bunnies are adorable:) Thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet words:) Hugs Rowena

    ReplyDelete
  4. a super cute card, love the image that you have used. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This too cute! Love it! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete